Website The Eco Plumbers
Saving the day, protecting the future™
WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
The Eco Plumbers is a growing, full-service residential plumbing company located in Hilliard, Ohio. Locally-owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 4% (eligible at 9 months)
- Paid training, on-going instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly and extra incentive programs
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
Join our team of Dispatchers! Start your career path with The Eco Plumbers where you will be empowered to directly impact the Company’s success from day one and every day thereafter. As a Dispatcher, you will communicate with every department, constantly flowing information as quickly and accurately as possible to support our technicians and set them up for success.
Our goal as a department is to roll with the punches to win every day!
- Accurately select jobs for our technicians based on their abilities, strengths, current location and metrics
- Communicate with our clients on the technician arrivals and or status of appointment.
- Strategize and prioritize with all adjacent departments to ensure efficient and thoughtful service is provided.
- Create plans of actions, execute processes and communicate minute by minute
- Maximize revenue by selecting the best technicians for specific jobs
- Communicate with customer service, logistics and service managers to execute goals
- Produce results that hit sales, revenue and sold hour goals
- Provide excellent customer service to our client and exceptional support to our field staff
- Organize and forecast jobs to be able to plan for optimal outcomes
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- A strong ability to prioritize
- Adaptability, equanimity (pressure performer) and critical thinking skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- A self-motivated individual who enjoys winning as a team
- Willingness to learn entry-level plumbing terminology to better make decisions
- Enjoys a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!