WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
The Eco Plumbers is a growing, full-service residential plumbing company headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio. Locally-owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 4% (eligible at 9 months)
- Paid training, on-going instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly and extra incentive programs
- Fully stocked trucks and field support
- Uniforms and health shots
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers is seeking a detail-oriented HVAC Consultant to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. Help lead your clients to informed and confident buying decisions to help them select an appropriate air quality system with a focus on service, not selling. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs. You will build long-term relationships with clients who request you by name because they appreciate excellent service and workmanship. Join our team and become a 5-star rated HVAC Consultant.
- Follow our service system and educate the customer on products and services
- Install, maintain, and repair ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Clean, adjust, repair systems, and perform warranty services
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department and company meetings.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
- Perform physical activity with no restrictions in various climate conditions
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Required 3+ years experience as an HVAC technician and the desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Have an understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At The Ecoplumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings to the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!