WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years, The Eco Plumbers is THE place to work. We are a full-service residential plumbing company headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio. We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007. Our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins and giving back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to dispatch from home
- A variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members’ enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers is seeking experienced Plumbers to diagnose, repair and install residential plumbing systems. Help lead your clients to informed and confident buying decisions with a focus on service, not selling. You will build long-term relationships with clients who request you by name because they appreciate excellent service and workmanship. Join our team and become a 5-star rated service consultant.
- Follow our service system and educate the customer on products and services
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department and company meetings.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
- Perform physical activity with no restrictions in various climate conditions
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Proven plumbing experience with the desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications
- Skilled in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair
- Valid drivers license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At The Ecoplumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Plumbing: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations