The Eco Plumbers is THE place to work—Now in Cincinnati!
Sign on Bonus of $2,500 to join our team.
At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
WE INVEST IN YOU—Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years. We are a residential home service company headquartered out of Hilliard, Ohio. BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting growth plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins, and giving back to the community!
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to dispatch from home
- A variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members’ enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers is seeking an experienced Drain Cleaner to diagnose, clear, and clean residential drain systems. Help lead your clients to informed and confident buying decisions with a focus on service, not selling. You will build long-term relationships with clients who request you by name because they appreciate excellent service and workmanship. Join our team and become a 5-star rated drain consultant.
- Follow our service system and educate the customer on products and services
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Proven drain experience with the desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications
- Skilled in diagnostic repair and drain cleaning including sinks, bathtubs, and sewer lines
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less, and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
- Jetting experience is not required but is a plus
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings to the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
We are also community-minded and give back through corporate sponsorships with Mid-Ohio Food Collective, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Hope Hollow, and Star House. In 2017 we were the recipient of a Better Business Bureau® of Central Ohio Torch Awards for Ethics which recognizes companies operating with high integrity and consumer trust.
If you are ambitious and want to be a part of something truly special, then we’d like to meet you! Because our team is committed to delivering 5-star service, we seek people who desire to be the best in their field. The Eco Plumbers regards its team members’ career satisfaction and growth as high as it regards building long-lasting relationships with its clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location